Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First Draft Posting Schedule

Props to my two whole followers, Roxanne and Connor. Thanks guys.

So, under the assumption that people will actually follow this blog, I've decided to work up a little skeletal outline of my weekly postings, or at least what I think I'll be doing.

Here goes...

Mondays - Reviews. I'll post one or two reviews every Monday, probably of new-ish slbums, stuff that's come out in the past few weeks. Current albums to be reviewed include Thrice's Beggars, Paramore's brand new eyes and Brand New's Daisy. So, look forward to those.

Wednesdays - Nostalgia Day. I'll be posting about some old albums and bands that I love and think are underappreciated, or even if they're not (Fall Out Boy's From Under the Cork Tree, for example) I'll rave about them and tell you why I think that they deserve another listen, even though you haven't touched the disc for three years.

Friday - Recommendations. Just in time for the weekend, I'll let you know what I've been listening to this week and what bands I think it'd be wise to check out over your lovely little weekend.


So that's the schedule I'll attempt, probably start with recommendations this week, and got into the full swing of things next week.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment